30 DAY HASSLE FREE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase
Returning a Product
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied then you may return your purchase to us for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt, and we will refund the full price (less postage), provided it is returned unworn and in it’s original condition with all the items original packaging and labels. If any returned goods do not meet these rigorous standards, no refund will be given.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PERSONALISED, PIERCED & ENGRAVED JEWELLERY:
Please note that your right to return does not apply to orders for pierced jewellery where packaging has been opened, personalised jewellery or engraved items.
1. If the item is in its original condition, we will process the refund or exchange for you. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
2. Should any item be faulty then a replacement will be dispatched by return.
If you wish to return a product you can do this in-store or via post and we will exchange or refund back to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
All items returned must be unworn and in their original pristine condition and packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return any unwanted items within 30 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment methods. Please note no refund or exchange will be given without a receipt or other proof of purchase. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund (refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss) any items where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online, you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 7 working days of receipt, inclusive of any delivery charge. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
Change or Cancel an Order
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it prior to despatch. Call us on 01926 424074 Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays. Please be ready to quote your order number, name and address details. If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then we’ll need to follow our returns procedure.
The amount due will be credited to the card used for the initial payment. Please allow 14 days for the refund to be processed. You are responsible for postage costs.
Make sure all returns are clearly marked with your name, address and order reference number.
- Returns by Post
- Send your parcel to: Wymans Jewellers, 67 Regent Street, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4DX
- Include a copy of your despatch note in the parcel along with the product in the original presentation box, and package up securely.
- Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office in case your parcel is lost in transit. We would recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods while they are in transit.
- Please allow 30 days of us receiving the returned goods from you to process your refund.
Returns to Wymans Jewellers Store for an Immediate Refund
- Place the unwanted item into the original presentation box and packaging.
- Take it to Wymans Jewellers, 67 Regent Street, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4DX along with your despatch note as proof of purchase.
- Please bring the payment card that was used to place the order.